Set on the edge of the South Downs National Park, Ockenden Manor is delighted to offer four exclusive Nordic walking retreats during 2017. Join our resident accredited Nordic walker and guide for some of the most beautiful (and energetic) walking in the Sussex countryside.
The Nordic Walking Break at Ockenden Manor includes:
- Two nights accommodation including full English breakfast
- An extensive programme of guided Nordic walking
- An indulgent Five Element Foot Soak & Massage (25 minutes)
- A delicious dinner in our hotel restaurant on both nights
- Full use of our award winning spa including in-and-outdoor swimming pool
- A delicious picnic lunch on Ditchling Beacon
- Download the full itinerary HERE
DATES FOR 2017:
May: Saturday 20th to Monday 22nd
July: Tuesday 18th to Thursday 20th
September: Saturday 16th to Monday 18th
• Single occupancy starts from £439 for two nights mid-week
• Double occupancy starts from £645 for two nights mid-week
The map shows the approximate location of the Holiday.
For more information, availability and booking, please use the contact form below.